Alcohol Seller Certifications


Washington Liquor Control Agency:

Washington Liquor Control BoardThe contact information for the department that handles liquor licensing in Washington is the Washington State Liquor Control Board. Contact information for the WA board is listed below.

Washington State Liquor Control Board
Phone: Phone: (360) 664-1600

You are encouraged to contact the WA liquor board with any questions you may have about WA seller/server regulations or specific bartending legality questions that may not be addressed on

Washington Bartender permit. Washington Liquor Control Board